Monday, May 20, 2013

B-day Fun
















It has come to my attention that we do have a few readers of the blog that have been checking for some updated photos. So this post if for you and for me of course cause I am way behind. Here are some pics of Luke's b-day party. He got some fun toys, most importantly his very own tennis racket! He loves to carry it around with him. I think that may mean that James will be able to hopefully live his dream of being a pro tennis star through his son. Ha ha.

We decorated with some little paper fun things from the party store and had cake, ice cream and fruit smoothies. It was very yummy, minus the blender not working to well. I guess I need to perfect my smoothie making a little and buy a new blender. Anyway, Luke loved the cake and ate a good amount. He definitely has his fathers sweet tooth in him (I guess I better start preparing for the future dental bills now). The clover with the "Lucky Luke" was for his cousin Gracie who gave him that nick name. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. My boys are going to do a 2 week Tennis Camp this Summer. They are so excited. I have to go buy them their own rackets.
    Gracie was thrilled to see the " Lucky Luke" sign.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete