Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Fun










We have been enjoying the days of lovely warm weather around here. Luke just loves to be outside so I like to take him out as much as I can so he can play. He discovered the fountain in the yard the other day and had a blast playing in it. He loves splashing water. I was trying to take some pictures of him in this little chair but was having a time getting him to look at me. The last pic is us at target for a little shopping trip. He has been being more difficult to take around lately cause he is a lot less cooperative but for some reason this day he was being extremely happy and cute. We just had to take a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Kiss him a million times for me! So Adorably cute. We miss you guys. We wish we could see you more often.

    ReplyDelete